Save millions of numbers, add them in different groups, arrange them according to your convenience, and do much more. The best phonebook in industry is here!
Every SMS that you send passes via the best available route, which is why your SMSs are delivered instantly. There are 100s of bottlenecks we have worked upon to make processing of your SMS faster than ever.
There are around 300 million NDNC numbers. And to filter your number out of it was not an easy task, but our engineers have done that! That is why we call it a 'smart' NDNC filter.
Powerful servers, technology, load balancers and of course our team makes sure that our services are always on, even in the downtime.
If you can't measure, you can't manage! So for your measurement, we give you detailed delivery reports, which you can actually analyze and measure every campaign that you run.
It’s not who we are underneath, but what we do that defines us.
This policy is effective from Nov 07, 2012. Please read the following important Terms of Service Agreement (the Agreement) before accessing or using any of the various services (the Services) made available to you (the client) by TIKI TECH through https://tikitech.in (TIKI TECH).The use of services from http://tikitech.in/ [Hereafter may referred to as "TIKI TECH"] constitutes agreement to these terms. By accessing or using the Services, you acknowledge that you have carefully read and understood whatever has been listed, and you agree to be bound by these Terms.
We will refund the entire amount that you did not utilize for SMS. For example: You paid Rs. 20000 for 100000 SMS, and you discontinued the service after using SMS worth Rs. 10000. Now you can ask for your money back for this amount, and TIKI TECH will willingly refund you Rs. 10000 in 3 - 5 days.
Note: The refund shall be made only for the last SMS purchase and payment transaction charges shall be deducted, if any.
TIKI TECH reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or otherwise restrict access to the account at any time with or without notice. Any kind of abuse directed towards our staff in any medium or format will result in immediate suspension or termination of your services.
The user may as per their best interests deactivate their account at any point of time. All cancellation requests must be submitted to accounts and billing department of TIKI TECH. You may submit your cancellation requests by email or phone. Your request will not be considered valid unless and until you receive confirmation from our accounts or billing department. The confirmation email or number given by accounts department of TIKI TECH will act as a proof of the cancellation of service.
User name and Email ID provided by the user at the time of Signup should be true to his/her knowledge and the provided Email ID should be in working condition.
However, all the details provided by the user at the time of sign up are hereby kept confidential with the team TIKI TECH for official use only. Purpose of the Email ID is to inform the user in case of any technical failure, down time of the service, change in service, modification of working policy, and to maintain a two way channel between the customers and the company for any kind of official communications.
It is important to know that in order to keep a track of geographical location of the user, so as to keep a check on any fraudulent activities, we maintain a record of I.P addresses of our users.
In case of any changes in personal information, users can modify the details by logging in using their existing Email ID and password. Go to the profile page in your account and modify what so ever you wish to.
Our services are present to make lives of people easy. Users choose TIKI TECH by their own will without any force or pressure imposed by the team TIKI TECH. If any user, at any point of time, wants to opt-out of future communications with TIKI TECH team, can do so by sending us a email with subject Unsubscribe.
This is a legally valid agreement that lays out the terms and conditions for the use of all services which comes under http://tikitech.in/ service agreed by you. The usage of the service is limited under all the terms & conditions herewith published. This agreement shall be governed by the rules and regulations of the authorities of the government of India. Please read this agreement carefully. All notices under this agreement will be considered as written and have been duly signed once the same is electronically confirmed.
You agree to abide by all applicable local, national and international laws and regulations. You are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account, including the content of the messages transmitted through the service. The SMS service that sends/receives messages to/from mobile phones is maintained by TEAM TIKI TECH. The utilization of the SMS service is subject to the following Terms of Service.
1. Any illegal use of the SMS service is strictly prohibited.
2. Messages containing sexual, racist or discriminatory content or any such usage of them may be considered as harassment and you are to be held responsible for this. TEAM TIKI TECH does not assume any liability for the content of the messages sent.
3. TEAM TIKI TECH will be exempt from any claim that may arise from third parties as a result of the message content.
4. You guarantee that the content of any SMS always respects and does not in any way conflict with fundamental human rights or will follow the norms of Intellectual Property Right laws. (e.g. right to privacy, prohibition of discrimination on any ground such as sex, race, color, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin.)
5. You accept that the service is provided for professional use only and you agree not to use it to :
6. You acknowledge that TEAM TIKI TECH delivers SMS's via major telecom operators and can therefore only influence the delivery transmission of SMS within the technical constraints imposed. SMS's submitted via Internet will be transferred to mobile network providers, provided that the recipient's phone is switched on and doesn't have a full memory and is located in an area covered by its subscribed mobile network provider. You acknowledge that, depending on the recipient's mobile provider service, it may not be possible to transmit the SMS to the recipient successfully.
7. You are responsible for the privacy and storage of the user-name and password. You agree to be legally bound by all the activities carried out through your account.
8. TEAM TIKI TECH neither claims nor guarantees the availability or performance of this service and accepts no liability for transmission delays or message failures. While TEAM TIKI TECH makes every effort to deliver messages promptly.
9. TEAM TIKI TECH doesn't refund the credits for undeliverable messages to you because we cannot guarantee delivery of the SMS's to recipients due to possible errors. TEAM TIKI TECH debits transmitted SMS's according to its transmission logs. These logs are deemed correct and valid even if the customer has objected to the correctness of the accounting records, except if investigation by TEAM TIKI TECH has produced evidence of a technical problem or error.
10. TEAM TIKI TECH reserves the right to exclude you from using this service, refunding you any remaining amount in your account. All purchases must be considered as final, in compliance with our no refund policy.
11. The SMS account balance is non-refundable and does not bear any interest. All the SMS's must be used in the validity period from the date of the purchase. No carry forward of the credits will be made unless otherwise defined in a separate contract.
12. You undertake the entire responsibility regarding the messages sent through http://sms.tikitech.in/ services from your account, which are transmitted as per your request.
13. You shall indemnify and reimburse TEAM TIKI TECH all liabilities, costs, losses and damages, in case of any claim brought against TEAM TIKI TECH from any third party due to breach of contract.
14. You shall in no way raise questions concerning our price policy since it is liable to change with due amendments in the Government, TRAI or Telecom Operators rules and regulations.
We frequently update, modify and otherwise continually seek to improve the service and such changes often dictate that we simultaneously modify the terms and conditions of use. As such, we have the right to modify the terms of this agreement and to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of our service, in either case, as it deems reasonably necessary. If you do not agree with any such changes, your use of the service may be cancelled in accordance with the procedures for cancellation set forth in this agreement. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes and, should you request, we will be happy to keep you informed if/when such changes take place. Furthermore, you accept that should there be a contradiction between other specific terms and conditions and these general terms and conditions, the other specific terms and conditions shall apply.
If at any time you breach the terms and conditions of the service, we may elect to suspend, terminate and/or cancel this agreement and/or recover any damages from you arising from the event(s) giving rise to the suspension, termination or cancellation. We reserve the right to suspend your service at any stage for any reason we may deem necessary to continue to provide any of our services in a way that may be hindered by your status as being our client, your financial status or the content of the messages originating from you.
Upon any such termination, cancellation and/or suspension, you are still responsible for any obligations than accrued. Payment and other obligations under this agreement are not suspended, stayed, or otherwise affected by a suspension of access to/or use of the service (in whole or in part) where said suspension arises from your failure to comply with, or violation of, the terms of this agreement or of any law or legal obligation. Upon termination and/or cancellation, for any reason, you agree to immediately cease using the service and we shall have no obligation to you after any termination or cancellation of this agreement.
You are also free to terminate or cancel this agreement at any time, and for any reason. For such termination or cancellation to be effective however, you must inform us in writing through Email. You will still be under the responsibilities of this agreement for the duration that you used the service and you will cease to have access to the use of any credits that may exist in your account.
Our terms and conditions as well as the prices are subject to change from time to time according to TRAI rules and regulations.
These Services are operated and provided by:
Tikitar Estate, Village Road, Bhandup West, Mumbai - 400078
Email: [email protected]
If you have any questions concerning these Terms, feel free to contact team TIKI TECH.